“Everything that happens in your life is the best possible thing that can happen to you”
– Chris Prentiss
Every single moment of your life is the moment YOU have a choice to make.
Every single moment of your life is the moment YOU desire and it’s given to you.
The question is, how do you want to receive it?
I am going to show you the THREE ways how to receive whatever is meant for you!
— If friends you invited for a dinner won’t say thank you, would you invite them again? —
Say thank you. Give thank you.
* First and foremost, appreciate Yourself. Be grateful for the life you live, for the world around you, for the loved ones, for the money and the house you have. However, be even more grateful for feelings and emotions. Be mindful of your inner voice and instincts.
* Appreciate your loved ones. Be amazed at small things such a smile, a gesture, and a hug. Be aware of the beauty around you in the other people’s eyes, in your spouse’s body language, in your kid’s smile.
* Appreciate your friends and co-workers. They are in your life for a reason, to create that beautiful life story of yours. Be mindful of what your life might have been without them.
* Appreciate the stranger. Discover the magic behind the THANK YOU expressed towards the person you just passed on the way to work or in the store. Be amazed by how that simple courtesy can impact that person and you in a positive way.
* Appreciate the Universe/God/Higher Power/Divine. Would you be who you are without all the moments and experiences in your life? Be understanding that expressing appreciation for what you already have will just give you more of it.
* Say and give THANK YOU to your life: moments, events, people, items and whatever else you are grateful for WITHOUT COMPARISONS TO OTHERS. That creates the powerful mindset you want to walk into your day with.
HOW TO DO THAT?
** write every morning and evening what are you grateful for – be honest and feel it!
** ask yourself why are you grateful for that – be honest!
** ask yourself what would you do to make someone else happy – be honest!
** ask yourself how could you contribute to tomorrow’s day to make it worthy – be honest!
** say THANK YOU to stranger, co-worker, friend, or loved one today!
** say THANK YOU to someone who you didn’t talk to for more than 6 months!
As your day goes, by appreciating yourself, you will feel lighter, happier and encouraged to take upon any challenge you may face during a day.
As your day goes, by spreading the appreciation around you, you will experience more love, smiles, kindness, and help from other people.
Self-love is different than self-care.
Sure, get yourself a nice haircut, manicure or buy yourself flowers. It makes your physical body feel loved.
However, practice self-love by making your soul and heart feel loved, too.
* Light the candle in a place where there are nothing and nobody except for yourself. Feel the silence. Feel your body. Feel your anxieties. Feel your happiness. Feel your inner voice.
* Just be, just listen.
* Is this moment making you feel uncomfortable? If yes, that’s great. Moments like that bring a lot of teachings.
* Your inner voice is sending you an important message. Is it because you feel pain, or maybe are miserable at work, or maybe it is the lack of love in your life, including from yourself? Whatever it is, be in that feeling.
* Marinate yourself in that feeling. Say them out loud, write them down, read them again.
* Cry if you feel like.
* Smile if you want.
* Dance if you desire so.
There are not bad or good emotions. They all mean something to us. They give us a cue of what is happening in our life, in our deepest soul.
Escaping from the emotions and signs your body is showing you will just extend the pain you are living in.
HOW TO DO THAT?
** mediate in the morning before you even grab the phone
** wake up earlier than others so you have a quiet moment for your inner voice to listen
** give yourself few minutes during the day to breath, to space out, to daydream, to escape from everything around you
** journal all your emotions, don’t feel ashamed or judged – it is you who you want to be comfortable with at first
** write the letter to yourself from the perspective of the inner women and inner you – be kind, loving, non-judgmental and critic-free
** be aware of all good things around you.
The more you take care of yourself, the more love you are able to spread.
The more you love yourself, the more compassion is around you.
The more you respect yourself, the more kindness will be in your presence.
What are you choosing to focus on? How is that serving or hindering you?
Do you visualize your future as if it’s happening now?
Do you see yourself as a successful, happy, balanced and empowered woman?
The intentions are your thoughts, desires and inner voice towards the vision you place ourselves in! The way you see yourself walking, feeling, reacting, living and being in the future, that’s the way you will become.
* Is it that you want to be anxiety-free? – imagine that lightness!
* Is it that you want to be debt-free? – picture that financial freedom!
* Is it that you want to be loved? – feel that you are loved!
* Is it that you want to be respected? – act that way!
* Is it that you want to be successful? – live like a successful person!
* Is it that you want to be a great boss? – be a great person now!
Negative intentions will keep you limited, positive ones will move you forward.
HOW TO DO THAT?
** write a letter to yourself NOW from yourself THEN and read it every day!
** practice affirmations every single day by using I AM statement.
** believe in yourself truly!
** see in you the person you want to become!
** feel how it is going to be when you are that person you want to become.
** appreciate the wonderful person you are NOW!
Manifest and create an image of where you want to be are your major vision.
You can see it, feel it, and be there! All your existence will work together with higher powers to get you there!
Your mind will focus on it by creating the opportunities.
Your soul will feel aligned and peaceful.
The Universe is sending any cues your way so you could become who you so deeply desire to be!
Be mindful of what you are asking for beYOUtiful😊
PROMPT: What resonated with you the most?
Check out that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGkwARehAQ&t=377s
[The teachings in this blog come from my book “The True Identity” – publishing early 2019]